Weekly District Facility Improvements Update (7-9-19)
The district is working on facility improvement projects at all buildings this summer. Certain areas of the campus, including parking lots, will be closed periodically. Please note the list below for a full update.
- The West Plains School District Central Administration Office is currently moving into the Special Education Department located at 610 East Olden Street. The Special Education Department is moving into the current Central Administration Office located at 305 Valley Drive. For complete information on this project, please visit www.zizzers.org.
- The Northwest entrance of the CC building will be under construction for the next two weeks.
- The central portion of the roof at the high school was finished this week. The construction crews are now working on the roof above the choir rooms. The crews will return to all roof locations to finish trim and metalwork at a later date.
- The HVAC crew will reconnect the A/C units to the main portion of the high school this week.
- The lighting crew is currently working at the West Plains Elementary and will head to South Fork Elementary at the end of the week.
- The tile work on the WPHS east wing hallway is nearing completion.
- Sidewalk access is being added to the tennis court facility.
- The water system at South Fork Elementary is being upgraded.
- Please avoid the high school front circle parking lot.
- The service road behind the high school gym up to middle school and the bus loading zone will be closed for the summer.
- Students, staff, and visitors should park in student parking areas at the high school. Parking is located near the tennis courts and stadium. Please use the sidewalks.
Please stay tuned to our website and social media pages for regular weekly updates.