It is once again time to accept nominations for the West Plains School District Educator of the Year!
When you hear the phrase “educator of the year,” who comes to mind? Nominate your favorite educator for the West Plains School District 2019 Educator of the Year Award now!!
Educator of the Year nominations will be accepted until March 8th, 2019.
Click Here for the Nomination Form
The nominated teacher must have five years of teaching experience.
-The nominated teacher must have two years of teaching experience in the West Plains School District.
-Must be a full-time, fully certified teacher, school librarian, guidance counselor, or instructional coach (principals and other administrators are ineligible)
- Candidates should be an exceptionally dedicated, knowledgeable and skilled teacher who plans to continue an active teaching status.
- Candidates should have the respect and admiration of students, parents and colleagues, inspiring students of all backgrounds and abilities
- Candidates should be poised and articulate, having the energy to withstand a busy schedule.
- Candidates should play active roles in their communities, providing service and leadership in civic, religious or humanitarian activities
Awards and Activities
- A personal award of $500 in Chamber Bucks from the West Plains Education Foundation.
- Recognition at the Employee Recognition Program on Thursday, April 25th.
- Personalized Plaque