Enroll on May 1st!
Secondary (High School Programs)
Our secondary block programs are open to high school juniors and seniors from Alton, Bakersfield, Dora, Gainesville, Houston, Koshkonong, Lutie, Mountain View-Birch Tree, Summersville, Thayer, West Plains, Willow Springs and Winona. Each school has unique requirements for admission. Please see your high school counselor for more information. When registration is open, the application will appear under the Admissions Tab at www.scccwp.edu.
Adult (Postsecondary Programs)
Admissions Procedure: As a clock-hour institution, each of our programs may vary in requirements. There are a few requirements that span all of our programs. They include:
• Completed, signed, and dated application form. (see under the Admissions Tab at www.scccwp.edu)
• Non-refundable application fee $35.00 ($120.00 for Practical Nursing & Surgical Technology)
• Financial arrangements must be made prior to program start date. For more information, please contact the SCCC Financial Aid Office.
• Copy of Driver’s License.
• Copy of Social Security Card.
• Copy of High School Diploma, transcript or approved high school equivalency degree (GED, HiSET, etc.).
(For the admissions POLICIESfor adult programs, see the Adult Education Handbook under the Current Students tab)You do not have to live in the West Plains R-7 School District to register for a program. To enroll as an adult student, stop by our admissions office at 407 Thornburgh Street or call 417.256.6152. If you wish to enroll as a high school student, enroll through your home school counseling office.