South Central Career Center recognizes the need for financial aid to assist students in reaching their educational goals.
The school is an approved institution for the following types of funding:
- Federal Pell Grants
- Missouri A+ Scholarship Program
- Access Missouri Student Financial Assistance Program
- Workforce Investment Act
- Trade Readjustment Allowance/Trade Adjustment Assistance
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Veterans Educational Assistance
- William D. Ford Direct Loan Program
Financial assistance information may be obtained through the Financial Aid Office at 407 West Thornburgh Street in West Plains, Missouri, or by calling (417) 256-2256.