Students' Points to Ponder…..
- I am here to learn and teachers are here to teach.
- Learning should always come before all other classroom activities.
- I can be successful in this class if I apply myself.
- I am responsible for my own success. No parent, teacher or friend can make me successful but they can make it easier for me to succeed.
- Videos are shown to enhance the educational process. They are not a chance for me to engage in social activities, take a nap or to go to the restroom.
- Extra credit can really benefit me. It reflects my effort and desire.
- Every decision I make influences my future. I choose my destiny. In ten years will I be happy with my choices?
- If I succeed I have earned the praise. If I fail, hopefully, I have learned a lesson.
- Showing common courteous and kindness can make my relationships with parents, teacher, and friends more enjoyable.
- It is my responsibility to conduct myself in a manner that allows all students to learn.
Name Cyndi WrightPhone: (417) 256-6150E-mail: email@example.comBest Time to Reach Me:during sixth hour
Announcements-Daily Class SchedulePeriodClass1 earth science2earth science3 physical science4 earth science 5 physical science6 planning7 physical science8 advisory in sports complex BiographyBorn:West Plains Mo
Graduate of Fairview R-11
Graduate of WPHSUndergraduate Study:MSUGraduate Study:SBUYear(s) @ West Plains Public Schools:27Co-curricular ActivitiesFood For Thought -- Food BankFavorite QuotesIt is better to try and fail than to fail to try.There are two ways to do things: Do it right or do it again.