Return to Work and COVID-19 Quarantine Assurances for Employees.
If employees have been in close contact with someone that tests positive for COVID-19 or the 48 hours prior to symptoms or positive test and have been quarantined by the Howell County Health Department:
- You must stay home for 5 days (120 hours) and then you must get tested. If you provide documentation of your negative test, you may return to work but must wear a mask for the 14 days after exposure.
- Return to Work Expectations
- Remain masked at all times, no exceptions.
- Will eat/drink in isolation (non-group or co-worker settings).
- Come to work and leave work at prescribed times.
- Perform daily personal home wellness checks.
- Perform two (2) temperature checks with the building nurse.
- Will isolate immediately if demonstrate any COVID-19 related symptoms.
- If symptoms appear, you have to remain at home.
In order to return to work while under quarantine, the assurances must be completed daily.