My job responsibilities include Program Placement, Occupational Placement, Guidance and Counseling, and Vocational Resources. I coordinate the SCCC program with West Plains High School and (12) sending high schools that make up our consortium.
Joy Holloway, Ed.S. Educational Administration
South Central Career Center
407 W. Thornburgh, West Plains
SCCC Coordinator of Student Services
(417) 256-6152 Ext. 4606 - Fax (417) 256-5786
In 2003, Mrs. Joy Holloway became employed with the West Plains R-VII School District as a guidance counselor at the high school. Mrs. Holloway graduated from Arkansas State University with a BSE in secondary Physical Education, Health and Social Studies. She began her Master of Arts in Professional Counseling from Arkansas State University and completed the degree at Liberty University in 1997. In May of 2009 Mrs. Holloway completed her Specialist Degree in Educational Administration from William Wood University. Her educational career consists of teaching secondary physical education, health, advance placement American History, and also teaching as an adjunct faculty member for the Mid-South Community College in West Memphis, AR. In 2015 Mrs. Holloway joined the South Central Career and Technical School as the Coordinator of Student Services.
- Missouri State Teachers Association
- Missouri Association for Career and Technical Education (MoACTE)
- Missouri Association For Career Services (MACS)
- Association for Career and Technical Association (ACTE)
- Missouri School Counselors Association
- West Plains R-VII CTA Officer
- Community Foundation of the Ozarks
- West Plains Lions International Club officer