West Plains Schools aims to offer a variety of learning opportunities to meet the needs of all students and to help prepare them for life after graduation. The district's preferred platform for online learning is the SPARK Online Learning Academy.
Parents or students interested in online learning should contact the school counselor to create the best plan for the student.
West Plains Schools Counseling Team:
- Stephanie Huddleston-6th Grade Counselor
- Courtney Hughes-7th and 8th Grade Counselor
- Jennifer Shipley-High School Counselor (Student last name A-G)
- Amanda Watts -High School Counselor (Student last H-N)
- Jennifer Edgeller-High School Counselor (Student last name O-G)
All other questions can be directed to Sammi Radosevich, Online Learning Instructional Coach or Tiffany James Young, Coordinator of Secondary Teaching and Learning