Inclement Weather/Emergency Contact Information
In the event of inclement weather or a school emergency that would result in early dismissal or the closing of schools, the district will:
- Contact families using Blackboard, which can:
- Call preferred phone numbers (home, cell, other emergency contacts)
- Send out text messages to preferred phone numbers.
- Send out e-mails to preferred accounts.
- Update social media.
- Update the district homepage at www.zizzers.org
- Contact local and regional media.
- Send notification through the district app.
If you feel your contact information is incorrect and need to update it, please contact your child's building secretary by calling 417-256-6150.